We are a Privacy Tech based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. Our core technology is a decentralised and incentivised mixnet that allows integration with third party applications and services to protect users’ data and ensure their privacy at the network level.
The Nym team is a world-class mix of privacy experts, coders, and thinkers spread all over Europe. They also happen to be really nice people. We believe that user privacy underpins democratic freedoms in a networked world, and we’re proud to help roll back the surveillance society.
Developer Relations is a big part of Nym’s strategy, in this role you will work alongside both Development and Marketing teams to deliver Nym’s systems to our tech community and beyond.
What you will be building
- Use your developer skills, particularly Typescript and React to help demonstrate and onboard Nym’s tech with the community
- Helping to organise and run Nym's Hackathons
- Working closely with our Developer Community, educating people on Nym's systems
- Maintain and develop relationships with other Web3 projects
- Speak at various conferences, flying the flag for Nym and our mission to make tech surveillance redundant
What you bring to the team
- At least 2 years’ professional experience working as a Developer / Coder within Blockchain Technology
- A natural people person, you will actively enjoy speaking to other coders
- Strong tech stack, including full fluency with Typescript and React
- Strong understanding of Token Economics / Blockchain Protocols
- A passion for Privacy, with 100% belief in Nym's mission
- UK or EU passport - there will be frequent travel inside of Europe
What we offer you
- A diverse and collaborative team of 30 + Privacy and DeFi enthusiasts, interested in learning and solving problems together
- Remote working (with a bias towards being able to do in-person meetups periodically)
- A competitive salary