We are an a16z backed privacy blockchain based in Neuchatel and London, building the next generation of privacy infrastructure for the Internet. We are not only a tech company, but a group of activists who are fighting to change the future of the internet, a future where you should not have to worry about mass surveillance.
As Nym continues to grow and look outward, we now require a Marketing and Analytics Manager to not only help to define Nym’s marketing strategy but be hands-on when it comes to driving marketing campaigns across social media, news outlets, events and beyond.
This is an exciting technical marketing role that will play a critical part in Nym’s growth, helping to make Surveillance Capitalism redundant in the future.
What you will be building
- Using Data-Driven methodology to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust as necessary;
- Keep on top of market trends across crypto, privacy tech and the data economy more broadly and work with CSO to adjust marketing strategy as needed;
- Run A/B testing on messaging;
- Work with the CFO on sentiment analysis and analytics;
What you bring to the team
- Ideally a data and analytics background – you will be data-driven in your marketing methodology
- Ability to execute basic code in Python
- Highly competent with MS Excel
- At least 3 years’ professional experience working in Tech Marketing or Social Media
- Background in original marketing on a global scale
- A passion for Privacy, with 100% belief in Nym's mission
- UK or EU passport - part of this role is semi-frequent travel inside of Europe
What we offer you
- A diverse and collaborative team of 30 + Privacy and DeFi enthusiasts, interested in learning and solving problems together
- Remote working (with a bias towards being able to do in-person meetups periodically)
- A competitive salary